CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MY FAMILY.


My family is a big family.I have 2 brothers,1 sister,2 younger brother,1 younger sister.All together of us is 9 peoples. My father,Mad Zali bin Daud is working as technician. My mother' name is Che Alang and is working as teacher at kindergarden.My brothers,Zarkhshim and Muhammad Hishamuddin.They are working after finished their diploma at Kolej Teknologi Bestari.My sister,Mariyani is working as librian at Terengganu'public library.My younger brothers' name is Muhammad Hafizuddin and Muhammad Amin Sharifuddin.One of them is studying in secondary school at Terengganu while another is studying in primary school.My younger sister name is Amirah Mahfuzah.She is studying at Ibrahim Fikri secondry school at Terengganu.I love my family very much.Without them who am i???

0 comments: